£15k-£18k + Bonus + Benefits Depending on Experience
Nudjed is looking for a Junior Sales Exec to join our new business team and help more companies healthier and happier. We’re already working with the NHS, GoCompare, GE to name a few and you’ll be helping us to reach more companies faster.
What you get
The hard stuff:
- A salary (obvz) that we’ll review regularly as you develop
- A shiny macbook, plus whatever else you need to work
- Central location with free drinks, subbed lunches and showers
- Bonuses and rapid career acceleration
- Flexible working – we care about productivity, not attendance
- 4-hrs a week off, to learn and play with whatever you think is cool
The soft stuff:
- A relaxed but fast paced environment
- Trust, respect and autonomy – your opinions count
- Learn from a highly motivated and experienced team
- Regular social events . We do stuff together ‘cos we like each other
- A chance to be as healthy as you want to be – ‘cos that’s what we do
We’re a fast growing tech startup, based in Cardiff, who are making health and wellbeing programmes better through data and automation. We’ve raised £350k in investment to date and we’ve been working with some of the biggest organisations in the UK to improve their health and wellbeing offerings. This is an opportunity to join us at an early stage in our journey.
We hire for attitude over EVERYTHING. If you’re smart and motivated, but you don’t have all the skills, don’t be scared – show us what you’re doing that makes you special.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Making the required number of connections to close business to the agreed sales targets
- Researching new prospects
- Calling prospects to book demos
- Demoing the Nudjed product
- Reporting to the team on activity levels (calls, quotes, demos, wins)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- I.T. Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Team work and collaboration
- Proactive, emotionally mature, calm and professional
The ideal candidate will have a passion for selling. They will be driven to connect with relevant people and be able to clearly explain the benefits of a product. Sales experience is beneficial and formal sales training desirable as is a good level of knowledge about the web and technology.
As we are a small, close-knit team delivering an innovative product, every team member has a lot of exposure across our business. We’re all occasionally called upon to assist with reasonable tasks beyond our normal remit.
If this sounds like you, send an email, including your CV and relevant examples of your work to this friendly chap:
Warren Fauvel (Founder)
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 07834 591 400